TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, MAP Movement and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and MAP Movement may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant MAP Movement a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. MAP Movement reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and MAP Movement express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall MAP Movement, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. MAP Movement, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent MAP Movement from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
MAP Movement is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The MAP Movement is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between MAP Movement and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Gauteng, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Gauteng for the resolution of any disputes.
13. MAP course attendees and qualified MAP trainers
Upon completion of the MAP Introduction and Trainer courses you are not yet a qualified MAP Trainer.
There are now two options available to you:
- Option 1: Use the knowledge gained during the previously mentioned course/courses in your current practice/studio and do not use the word MAP or Myofascial Activated Posture.
- Option 2: Complete the process of becoming a qualified MAP trainer. You may now say you are a MAP apprentice. Click here to see how to become a MAP Trainer.
- Upon successful completion of the final practical examination you are now a MAP Trainer
- Should you not complete the evaluation successfully 6-months post Trainer course you will have to redo the MAP trainer course again at your own cost.
Once you are a qualified MAP trainer a yearly membership will apply
The yearly membership fee includes:
- Access to MAP Trainer membership login on MAP website
- Usage of MAP name, logo and brand
- Your name and details on the official MAP website
- Yearly Re-evaluation at no added cost
- Support on continuous basis via website membership login in the form of short videos and MAP documentation
Should you not adhere to the yearly membership and re-evaluation process, MYOFASCIAL ACTIVATED POSTURE has the right to:
- limit your trade under the trademark of MAP.
- remove your details from the MAP website as MAP trainer
- deny access to MAP membership login
By accepting these terms and conditions you indicate that you do not now and will not in future hold MAP as a company or the individuals within MAP liable for any loss suffered by you of any kind during, before and after any MAP workshop, course or training session.
These terms and conditions have been generated at termsandcondiitionssample.com