Pre-requisite to becoming a MAP Trainer: In-depth knowledge of human anatomy.
- Complete the MAP introduction course.
- Complete the MAP trainer course.
Click Here to book and register for courses
- Should you now wish to continue you are seen as a MAP apprentice.
- Attend three mentor sessions at a cost of R350 each, within 6 months after completing the courses. (These sessions are dynamic 2-hour information and troubleshooting sessions.)
Click Here to book and register for mentoring.
Successfully complete an unprepared practical examination within 6-12 months after you have completed your MAP trainer course. Examination dates will be available in our online shop.
Pay R800 registration fee which includes:
- First practical examination. Re-examination in the case of not passing, is not included in the fee. Click here to book your time slot
- Become an advertised MAP trainer on the MAP website.
- Use of MAP logo and name will be allowed.
- Access to a membership login for the rest of the calendar year upon successful completion of your exam.
Congratulations! You are now a qualified MAP Trainer.
All MAP trainers will be subject to continuous evaluation. The aim is to assist you in continuous growth and to partner with you in your development and skills as a MAP trainer.
Therefore a yearly MAP Trainer membership fee will apply at the beginning of each new calendar year.
This membership gives you access to:
- MAP Trainer membership login on the MAP website
- Usage of MAP name, logo and brand
- Your name and details on the official MAP website
- Yearly re-evaluation at no added cost
- Support on continuous basis via website membership login in the form of short videos and MAP documentation
Click Here for annual Membership
- Cancellations received 3 weeks prior to commencement of the course will result in a penalty of 25% of the course fee.
- Cancellation by delegate less than 2 weeks before the course will result in a penalty of 50% of the course fee.
- Cancellation after the commencement of the course or “no show” will forfeit the full course fee.